英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 22:55:41

疑犯追踪S01E01 MJE美剧笔记 我们老板想和你谈谈


       
        口语精华
        1. Question for you.
        问你个问题。
        2. I don't know, you tell me.
        我不知道,你说呢?
       
        3. Our employer wants to have a word with you.
        我们的老板想跟你谈谈。
       
        4. I'm running a little short at the moment.
        我现在手头有点紧。
       
        5. I should tell you I'm a really private person.
        我该告诉你,我是个非常注重隐私的人。
       
        6. Hansen's on the move.
        汉森有动作了。
       
        7. You should leave this alone, lady.
        你不该管这件事了,女士。
       
        8. I can't see the whole picture.
        我不知道整件事。
       
        9. Are you gonna keep me waiting?
        你想让我一直等下去吗?
       
        10. I'm no good to you.
        我帮不了你。
       
        11. You have a decision to make.
        你要做个决定。
       
        12. Let's just say you're not the only one that's lost someone.
        就这么说吧,失去重要的人的人不只是你。
       
        13. You think I'm gonna rat on my friends?
        你觉得我会出卖朋友吗?
       
        台词精选
       
        1. Reese:You know, it's funny. Seems like the only time you need a name now is when you're in trouble.
        真有意思。只有在有麻烦的时候,你才需要一个名字。
       
        2. Reese:40% of murders involve some kind of romantic relationship.
        有40%的谋杀都涉及到某种恋爱关系。
       
        3. Finch:You see, Mr. Reese, until that day, I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich. Suddenly all that money didn't seem to amount to much.
        你看,里瑟先生,在那天之前,我致力于让自己变得更富有。突然之间这些钱对我来说都不重要了。
       
        4. Finch:I offered you a job, Mr. Reese. I never said it would be easy.
        我给了你一份工作,里瑟先生。但是我可没说它会很容易。
        傲骨贤妻S01E01 MJE美剧笔记:问倒我了
       
        作者@MJE美剧口语联盟(整理/排版:插头拔掉饭煲酱;校对:我的美剧口语梦)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 疑犯追踪S01E01 MJE美剧笔记 我们老板想和你谈谈