英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-5 22:52:42

《Nikita》S02E04笔记:我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波


        http://share.vrs.sohu.com/453556/v.swf
       
       

1、We're already behind schedule, and he's waiting for this. 我们进度已经落后了,他已经在等了。
        on schedule 在进度中
        ahead of schedule 超前进度
        behind schedule 落后进度
        e.g: Meg's new book has been behind schedule. 梅格的新书已经落后于正常进度了。
       

2、Sergei Semak stole everything that mattered to me, and Kochenko helped him do it. 瑟吉·塞马克夺走了我在乎的一切,而科彻是他的帮凶。
        matter to = be important to 对...很重要
        e.g: He had lost many of the people who mattered to him. 他已经失去了很对对他很重要的人。
       

3、Bet oversight's been breathing down your neck.我敢打赌“上峰”一定盯得你挺紧的吧?
        be breathing down sb's neck 密切关注某人行动
        e.g: How can I concentrate with you breathing down my neck all the time? 你总这么盯着我,我怎么集中精神呢?
       

4、I couldn't bat my eyelashes at Michael and get out of trouble.我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波,从而逃过处罚。
        bat sb's eyes/eyelashes at (女对男)暗送秋波
       

5、I didn't screw you over.我没坑害你。
        screw over 欺骗;坑害
        e.g: They screwed us over for $60 in the end. 最后他们骗了我们60美元。
       

6、Division washed their hands of you."组织"极力与你撇清关系。
        wash one's hands of sth. 与某事撇清关系;与某事不再有关
        e.g: I’ve washed my hands of the whole affair. 我已经和整件事撇清关系了。
       

7、Birkhoff, Nikita hung up on me.伯尼霍夫,尼基塔挂了我电话。
        hang up on 挂...的电话
        e.g: Don't hang up on me. 别挂我的电话。
       

8、—So you can call it whatever you want. —Boy toy?—所以你可以随便叫我。—小白脸?
        boy toy/toy boy 小白脸
       

9、I suspect it has something to do with Kochenko.我怀疑这和科彻有关。
        have (something/nothing) to do with 和...有关/和...无关
        e.g: Their conversation had been largely to do with work. 他们谈话大部分和工作有关。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《Nikita》S02E04笔记:我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波