英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 11:42:28

拜伦著名诗歌合集:When We Two Parted

 
          When we two parted
          当初我们俩分别,
          In silence and tears,
          只有沉默和眼泪,
          Half broken-hearted
          心儿几乎要碎裂,
          To sever for years,
          得分隔多少年岁!
          Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
          你的脸发白发冷,
          Colder thy kiss;
          你的吻更是冰凉;
          Truly that hour foretold
          确实呵,那个时辰
          Sorrow to this!
          预告了今日的悲伤!
          The dew of the morning
          清晨滴落的露珠
          Sunk chill on my brow—
          浸入我眉头,好冷——
          It felt like the warning
          对我今天的感触
          Of what I feel now.
          仿佛是预先示警。
          Thy vows are all broken,
          你把盟誓都背弃,
          And light is thy fame;
          名声也轻浮浪荡;
          I hear thy name spoken,
          听别人把你说起,
          And share in its shame.
          连我也羞愧难当。
          They name thee before me,
          他们当着我说你,
          A knell to mine ear;
          像丧钟响彻耳旁;
          A shudder comes o'er me—
          我周身止不住战栗——
          Why wert thou so dear?
          对你怎这样情长?
          They know not I knew thee,
          他们不知我熟悉你——
          Who knew thee too well:—
          只怕是熟悉过度;
          Long, long shall I rue thee,
          我会久久惋惜你,
          Too deeply to tell.
          深切得难以陈诉。
          In secret we met—
          想当初幽期密约,
          In silence I grieve,
          到如今默默哀怨:
          That thy heart could forget,
          你的心儿会忘却,
          Thy spirit deceive.
          你的灵魂会欺骗。
          If I should meet thee
          要是多少年以后,
          After long years,
          我偶然与你相会,
          How should I greet thee?—
          用什么将你迎候?
          With silence and tears.
          只有沉默和眼泪。
          
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 拜伦著名诗歌合集:When We Two Parted