英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 11:13:33

感恩节英语诗歌赏析:一朵红红的玫瑰

  英语诗歌:一朵红红的玫瑰
          O my luve is like a red, red rose,
          啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,
          That´s newly sprung in June;
          在六月里苞放;
          O my luve is like the melodie,
          啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,
          That´s sweetly played in tune.
          乐声美妙、悠扬。
          As fair thou art, my bonie lass,
          你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;
          So deep in luve am I;
          我爱你那么深切;
          And I will luve thee still, my dear,
          我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
          Till a´ the seas gang dry.
          一直到四海涸竭。
          Till a´ the sea gang dry, my dear,
          直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
          And the rock melt wi´ the sun;
          直到太阳把岩石消融!
          And I will luve thee still, my dear,
          我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
          While the sands o´ life shall run.
          只要生命无穷。
          And fare thee weel, my only luve,
          再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
          And fare thee weel a while;
          再见吧,小别片刻;
          And I will come again, my luve,
          我会回来的,我的爱人,
          Tho´s it were ten thousand mile!
          即使万里相隔!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 感恩节英语诗歌赏析:一朵红红的玫瑰