英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 11:12:45

精选英语美文阅读:无雨的梅雨天 (双语)

  无雨的梅雨天
  Plum Rain Season without Rains
  天城阿扁
  东海仙子译
  请记住
  The word
  我曾告诉你的
  I gave you
  那句话
  Please do remember.
  我是一棵安静的树
  I'm an undisturbed tree.
  为了那句话
  For that word
  我让思念的叶子
  I let my longing leaves
  浓密地生长在这个苦夏
  grow thick in this bitter summer.
  我让它们的颜色
  I make their color
  更接近心事沉沉的那种肥厚和晦暗
  closer to the thick and dark color of my worries
  甚至风儿再也吹不动它
  so think that they stand still in winds.
  那么多的小鸟
  There are so many birds
  在我心上筑窝
  nesting on my heart
  在我的躯干上叩问
  standing on my stems and asking me whether
  我的病好些了吗
  I feel better.
  梅子成熟的季节
  Plums are getting ripe
  梅雨却跚跚来迟
  but plum rain is still not in sight
  我把苍枝尽量伸展
  So I stretch my old branches far as I can.
  在归巢的黄昏
  When the birds fly back at dusk
  接近那些暗淡的带雨的云
  I will approach those nimbuses dark.
  天风每次都吹散了它们
  But everytime, the wind will blow them away
  月皎洁
  The Moon is bright
  月无晕
  without a halo there
  明天天依然晴
  Tomorrow, the sky will still be fair.
  
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 精选英语美文阅读:无雨的梅雨天 (双语)