英语自学网 发表于 2016-8-3 13:50:22

面试英语第11章:表示谢意(音频)


        面试过后可以写邮件或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象。这时也可以强调你对这份工作的兴趣,还可以补充一些你在面试时遗漏的事实。
        BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
        电话或书面致谢时,切记要注意言辞,不要让招聘者认为你是在逼迫他马上做出决定,通常只要表示出自己的谢意以及期望就可以了。常用的句型有:
        I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview. / I am just calling to thank you for the interview.
        我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。
        I am very interested in ( / hopeful for / eager for) this position.
        我对这个职位非常感兴趣。/ 我非常希望能得到这个职位。/ 我渴望得到这份工作。
        Do you have any questions we didn't cover ( / mention / touch upon) in the interview?
        你还有我们面试中没有提到的问题吗?
        CONVERSATIONS 会话
        (A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
        Dialogue 1
        http://f1.hjfile.cn/file/201006/面试英语第11章-1.mp3
        I: Hello, BCD Company, can I help you?
        I: 你好,这里是BCD公司,您需要帮助吗?
        A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
        A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
        I: This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name?
        I: 我就是史密斯,你叫什么?
        A: This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.
        A: 我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。
        I: Hello, Mr. Sun.
        I: 你好,孙先生。
        A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
        A: 昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。
        I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
        I: 不用客气,孙先生。
        A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
        A: 我非常高兴和您见面。
        I: You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.
        I: 你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
        A: I am very interested in this position.
        A: 我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
        I: We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
        I: 我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。
        A: Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.
        A: 好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。
        I: You are welcome.
        I: 不用客气。

ensix 发表于 2016-8-3 14:56:44


        Dialogue 2
        http://f1.hjfile.cn/file/201006/面试英语第11章-2.mp3
        A: Hello, this is Sunlin. May I speak to Mrs Smith?
        A: 你好,我是孙林。我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
        I: This is Mrs Smith. Can I help you?
        I: 我就是史密斯,需要什么帮助吗?
        A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
        A: 我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
        I: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
        I: 不用客气,你的能力给我留下了深刻的印象。
        A: Is there anything I should do?
        A: 我还需要做些什么吗?
        I: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
        I: 不用,你能再次打来电话,已经想得很周到了。
        A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
        A: 谢谢你,如果你有什么问题,请随时打电话给我。
        I: Ok, I will. Do you have any question?
        I: 好的,我会的。还有问题吗?
        A: No, thank you. Goodbye.
        A: 没有了,谢谢你,再见。
        I: Goodbye.
        I: 再见。
        Dialogue 3
        http://f1.hjfile.cn/file/201006/面试英语第11章-3.mp3
        A: This is Sunlin. Is this Mrs Smith speaking?
        A: 我是孙林,您是史密斯先生吗?
        I: Yes, what can I do for you?
        I: 是的,您有什么需要帮助的吗?
        A: I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.
        A: 我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢。
        I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
        I: 孙先生,不用客气。
        A: And I also want to know what the status is of the position.
        A: 我还想问一下目前这个职位的状况。
        I: Sorry, we haven't made the decision at all. But we should be making the decision by the end of this week. And we'll get in touch with you once we make it.
        I: 不好意思,我们还没有做出决定。但我们会在周末之前做出决定的,到时我们一做出决定就通知你。
        A: Do you have any questions we didn't cover in the interview?
        A: 您还有上次我们面试时没有提到的问题要问吗?
        I: No.
        I: 没有了。
        A: Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Bye-bye.
        A: 谢谢,我等待着您的消息。再见。
        I: Thank you for the calling. Bye-bye.
        I: 再见。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 面试英语第11章:表示谢意(音频)