英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-10 00:06:03

盘点中国人“囧囧有神”的错误翻译

  中国人讲英文往往会闹出很多笑话。今天,我们就来看看这些囧囧有神的中英翻译。各位看官可别犯这种错误哦。
          入口 Enter The Mouth
          餐厅 Translate server error
          快餐盒饭 Fast food box lunch
          咱俩谁跟谁啊 we two who and who?
          怎么是你,怎么老是你?how are you ? how old are you?
          你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!you have seed I will give you some color to see
see,brothers!together up !
          有事启奏,无事退朝 hello every body!if you have something to say,then say!if you
have nothing to say,go home!
          彼此彼此 you me you me
          你给我站住!You Give Me Stop!
          知之为知之,不知为不知 know is know noknow is noknow
          龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子打地洞 dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken, mouse’ son can
make hole!
          车祸现场描述 one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die
          走过路过,不要错过 go past no mistake past
          要钱没有要命一条 If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 盘点中国人“囧囧有神”的错误翻译