襄樊市民英语普及50句
1. Hello! (How are you doing?)你好!2. Excuse me. 对不起。
3. You are welcome. 不客气。
4. Good morning/ afternoon/ evening. 早上好/下午好/晚上好。
5. Enjoy yourself! 玩好!
6. So long. / Bye for now. (Bye. / See you.) 再见。
7. Welcome to Xiangfan. 欢迎来到襄樊。
8. Wish you a pleasant stay here! 希望你在这里待得愉快。
9. You look nice. (You look great.) 你今天看起来精神不错。
10. Sorry to have kept you waiting. What brings you here?
让您久等了,什么风把您给吹来了?
11. Haven’t seen you for ages. /Long time no see!好久不见!
12. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
13. Hope to see you again! 希望再次见到你。
14. Please keep in touch! 保持联络。
15. Say hello to Mr. Wang for me. 代我向王先生问好。
16. Who is calling? / Who is that? 请问你是哪一位?
17. This is Li Ming. 我是李明
18. Can I take a message? 我能带个口讯吗?
19. Pardon? (Pardon me. /I beg your pardon. ) 能再说一遍吗?
20. How long will you stay? 你要待多久?
21. I know you’re on a schedule, so I won’t keep you any
longer.我知道你的日程排得很满,我就不久留了。
22. Local people are very friendly. 本地人都很友善。
23. Is it your first time here in Xiangfan? 这是你第一次到襄樊吗?
24. Your Chinese is impressive! 你中文真不错!
25. What can I do for you? 有什么我可以帮你的吗?
26. You may take a No. 10 bus. 你可以搭10路公交车。
27. The traffic is very convenient in Xiangfan.襄樊的交通条件非常便利。
28. Xiangfan is mainly composed of three districts, namely, Xiangcheng,
Fancheng, and High-tech Zone. 襄樊市主要由三个区组成:襄城区,樊城区和高新区。
29. Fancheng is the commercial center. 樊城区是商业中心。
30. Xiangcheng is the center for culture and education. 襄城是文教中心。
31. The High-tech Zone is an attractive place for foreign investment.
高新区是外资聚集地。
32. The High-tech Zone is also called the Auto City, for Dongfeng-Citroen
Automobile Company is right here.东风汽车公司坐落在高新区,所以这里又称汽车城。
33. Xiangfan is a famous historic cultural city. 襄樊是一座历史文化名城。
34. A lot of precious historical relics are displayed in Xiangfan Museum.
襄樊博物馆展出了许多珍贵的历史文物。
35. You will have a good time in Xiangfan.你在襄樊一定可以玩得很好。
36. Dozens of stories referred in the historic novel the Romance of the
Three Kingdoms happened in Xiangfan. 《三国演义》120回中,有32回故事发生在襄樊。
37. Gu Long Zhong is a well-known tourist attraction in
Xiangfan.古隆中是襄樊的著名旅游景点。
38. The story of “Three Visits to the Hut” happened in Gu Long Zhong.
刘备“三顾茅庐”的故事就是发生在古隆中。
39. Hanjiang River is the largest branch of the Yangtze River.
汉江是长江最大的支流。
40. The city moat of Xiang Yang is the widest one in China.
襄阳护城河是全国最宽的护城河。
41. The stone carving of Lv Ying Bi is the treasure of the ancient Chinese
sculpture art. 绿影壁的石雕龙壁是古代石刻艺术中的瑰宝。
42. Mi Gong Ancestral Hall is built in memory of Mi Fu, a great
calligrapher in ancient China. 米公祠是为纪念北宋著名书法家米芾而建的。
43. I can recommend some special food here.我可以推荐几个这儿的特色菜。
44. You can try beef-giblet noodles. 你可以尝尝牛杂面。
45. Kohlrabi and Yellow Rice Wine are both special products in Xiang
Fan.黄酒和大头菜都是襄樊的特产。
46. Be my guest! 请便。
47. Help yourself!请不要客气!
48. Here is my business card. 这是我的名片。
49. Xiangfan is a wonderful city.襄樊是一座神奇的城市。
50. I hope you’ve had a very good time here.希望你们在这儿一切都好
页:
[1]