英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-31 14:09:54

上海网球大师赛:穆雷势不可挡 成功卫冕

Murray wins in Shanghai to overtake Federer in rankings穆雷上海夺冠 排名超越费德勒
        ANDY Murray beat Spain's David Ferrer 7-5, 6-4 to claim the Shanghai Rolex Masters title yesterday and move ahead of Swiss Roger Federer in the rankings for the first time in his career.10月16日上海:安迪·穆雷以7-5/6-4击败对手西班牙人大卫·费雷尔,捧走上海劳力士网球大师赛冠军奖杯。同时穆雷实现职业生涯中首次排名超过瑞士天王罗杰·费德勒。
        The victory completed a stunning Asian hat-trick for Murray and allowed the seemingly unstoppable Scot to leapfrog 16-time grand-slam champion Federer into third spot in the ATP list.此次胜利使穆雷在亚洲赛季实现了惊人的帽子戏法。苏格兰人显出锐不可当之势,排名超过16次大满贯冠军费德勒,成为ATP排名第三。
        Murray's 25th victory from 26 matches - his only loss coming to world No. 2 Rafael Nadal of Spain - sends Federer out of the top three for the first time in eight years.穆雷在过去的26场比赛中取得了25次胜利:唯一一次失利是败给世界排名第二的西班牙人拉斐尔·纳达尔。穆雷的上佳表现使得费天王8年来首次被挤出了ATP排名榜三甲。
        Murray has now won three titles in as many weeks on the Asian swing of the ATP World Tour - his best winning streak - after his victories in Bangkok, Thailand; and Tokyo, Japan.穆雷以最佳连胜之势(15连胜)抱走了ATP世界巡回赛亚洲赛季的三座冠军奖杯—另外两场分别是在泰国曼谷和日本东京。
        After accepting the trophy on court, Murray said a few words to the crowd in Chinese. "Da shi, shi bu ke dang," which roughly translates to "Masters are unstoppable."在球场上接受奖杯后,穆雷也朝人群秀了句中文:“大师势不可挡”为自己庆祝。
        Murray's reached a career-high ranking of No. 2 in 2009 but has never finished the year higher than No. 4. Federer reached the final in Shanghai last year but skipped this year's tournament, costing him valuable points.穆雷曾在2009年排名达到职业生涯新高第二位,但穆雷的赛季年终最高排名是第四位。2010年上海网球大师赛费德勒打入决赛(小编注:2010年穆雷击败费德勒拿到冠军),但错过了今年的锦标赛,丢掉了宝贵的分数。
        "I'm still not guaranteed to finish (the year) at No. 3; I'm still going to have to win some more matches," Murray said. "This is the best tournament run of my life. I was very nervous as I wanted to retain the title."穆雷在赛后表示:“我不能保证在今年结束前保持ATP排名第三的成绩,我还得多赢点比赛。这是我职业生涯里的最佳战绩,我其实非常紧张因为我想要卫冕冠军。”
        The defending champion broke the third-seeded Ferrer in the first game but a catalogue of errors then undermined his hard work at the Qi Zhong Tennis Center in suburban Minhang District.ATP网球大师赛男单决赛在上海闵行区旗忠网球中心举行,在首盘比赛中,面对赛会三号种子选手费雷尔,卫冕冠军率先破掉对手的发球局,但随后由于失误过多又遭到对方反破发。
        The Scot leaped on the error and produced a pair of aces to secure the set.苏格兰人减少失误,以ACE球(小编注:网球术语,直接发球得分)结束两盘锁定胜局。
        World No. 5 Ferrer was seeking his first Masters title but his hopes were dashed by an increasingly dominant Murray who ran him ragged for much of the second set.世界排名第五的费雷尔此次向自己的首个大师赛冠军发起冲击,但始终未能突破穆雷在球场上日益强势的掌控力。费雷尔在第二盘中被穆雷打得筋疲力尽。
        "It is difficult to beat Andy at the moment; he is playing very confidently," said Ferrer.“现在想要打败安迪真的很难,他打得非常自信。”费雷尔在赛后表示。
        体育词汇大扫盲:

hat-trick:帽子戏法(小编注:通常用于足球赛季)
        grand-slam:大满贯
        winning streak:连胜
        defending champion:卫冕冠军
        third-seeded:三号种子选手
        声明:双语文章中,中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 上海网球大师赛:穆雷势不可挡 成功卫冕