英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-29 08:31:45

2014年12月英语六级听力VOA常速练习2

2014年6月的英语四六级考试已经告一段落,从考试汇总可知听力可以说是考试的重难点,也是让考生最头疼的内容,听力除了需要我们有一定的词汇积累,也需要我们不间断的练习,练习多了才能熟能生巧,下面来一起练习一下这篇六级VOA听力吧,希望考生能够更好地为12月份的四六级考试提前做好准备。
听力音频点击下载
  Jaysea DeVoe discovered yoga when she was eightyears old and fell in love.
  杰赛·德沃在8岁邂逅瑜伽后就变得一发不可收拾。
  “I just love yoga so much, just loved how it mademe feel.”
  “我就是喜欢瑜伽,喜欢它带给我的感觉。”
  She loved it so much that this year, at the age of 12,she decided to teach it.
  她是如此的喜欢以致于在她今年12岁时决定教授瑜伽。
  "I'm the youngest certified female yoga instructor in the U.S. "
  “就这样我成了美国获得认证最年轻的女性瑜伽教练。”
  DeVoe teaches yoga every Tuesday. Her entire family, including twin brother Fisher, try toattend her classes when there is room.
  德沃每个星期二会教授瑜伽课程。包括双胞胎兄弟费舍尔在内的她的整个家庭有时间的话都会去上她的课。
  “I've been to every one except one because I wasn't here. I think it's awesome because justlike...a kid teaching yoga like...by kids for kids kind of thing. I think it's right.”
  “对这里的每一个人而言,只有一个除外,因为我看起来不像个教练。我认为这很棒,因为就像…一个孩子教瑜伽就像…孩子们之间的面授技艺。我认为这很棒。”
  “I think it's fun because it's really fun to do Yoga with friends and family."
  “我认为这很有趣,与朋友和家人做瑜伽真的很有趣。”
  “That's really inspiring for somebody who's been doing yoga for a long time to meet a12-year-old girl who not only does yoga but teaches yoga."
  “真正振奋人心的是练瑜伽很长一段时间的人遇到这样一位12岁不仅练还教瑜伽的女孩。”
  "It was a really nice flow, really nice balance, really good energy in the class and I loved that sheconsistently told us to smile.I think that's important because often it becomes super-seriousand not very playful so it was really nice.”
  “瑜伽课程很连贯,很好的平衡,真正给人力量,我很喜欢她一直告诉我们要微笑。我认为这很重要,因为课程常常变得超级认真,不是很好玩,所以微笑真的很不错。”
  When DeVoe is not teaching yoga, she is practicing with friends or by herself at home.
  当德沃不教瑜伽的时候,她就与朋友或自己在家练习。
  "Well, I practice every morning about 30 minutes to an hour every day, just makes me feelenergized and healthy and calm and it teaches me to be in the present moment and enjoy life.”
  “嗯,我每天早上练习30分钟到一个小时,这让我感觉精力充沛,身体健康并且身心平静,它教我活在当下,享受生活”。
  DeVoe says for her, yoga is both a physical and spiritual practice, and she wants to share herpassion for it for as long as she can.
  德沃表示对她来说,瑜伽是一种身心的修行, 只要她能的话,就会分享她的激情。
  1.decide to 决定做
  The government didn't just decide to throw out 10years.
  美国政府不只是决定减刑10年。
  Why did buzzfeed decide to expand internationally?
  为什么BuzzFeed决定向海外扩张?
  2.practice with 实践
  Post disaster growth-art therapy group practice with a positive psychology approach.
  灾难后的成长积极心理取向的灾后艺术治疗团体实践。
  I even have a druze friend to practice with.
  我经常和一位德鲁士朋友一起练习发音。
  3.as long as 只要;如果;既然
  Music has been with us as long as we can collectively remember.
  只要音乐与我们同在,我们就会有共同的记忆。
  It is eminently sustainable as long as the world economy continues to grow.
  只要世界经济持续增长,德国的经济复苏肯定能持续下去。
  以上六级听力练习题,大家可以在放松的同时加以练习,考试虽然还在几个月后,但是现在起慢慢进入复习状态,一点点积累才是最有效果的复习。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2014年12月英语六级听力VOA常速练习2