英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-28 22:12:45

男女爆笑潜台词:他们真的来自不同星球!


        男人和女人来自不同的星球,同一句话在他们口中也有着不同的含义:
        1. “Nothing, forget it” “没什么,算了吧!”
        Female:You better figure out what you did wrong. 女人:你最好自己搞清楚到底做错了什么。
        Male:Just quit talking about it, jesus. 男人:我勒个去,拜托就别提这事儿了。
        2. “Are you tired?” “你累吗?”
        Female:Please don’t go to sleep. I love talking to you. 女人:别去睡觉,我喜欢跟你聊天。
        Male:Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy. 男人:他真的只是很好奇你是不是很困。
        3. “I’m cold.” “我很冷。”
        Female:Get a blanket and cuddle with me. 女人:去拿条毯子来,抱着我让我取暖。
        Male:There’s pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit. 男人:真的挺冷的。我得去拿条毯子或是别的啥。
        4. “Leave me alone.” “别管我。”
        Female:Please don’t go. 女人:别走,别离开我。
        Male:Get out of my fucking face. 男人:滚开,离我远点儿!
        5. “I love you.” “我爱你。”
        Female:Tell me you do more. 女人:告诉我你爱我爱得更多。
        Male:I love you just that I don’t expect a stupid fucking response. 男人:你知道我爱你就够了,别给我来个蠢透了的烂回答。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 男女爆笑潜台词:他们真的来自不同星球!