英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-14 23:54:40

灯光从窗户射出来

  1. You really shone out!
          你真是惊艳哪。
          ►shine out 照射出去
          e.g. The rays of lamp shone out through the window. 灯光从窗户射出来。
          2. He’s living in squalor.
          他住的地方太脏了。
          3. This place is a bear garden.
          这儿太吵了。
          ►bear garden 熊园;嘈杂喧闹的场所;没有秩序的集会
          4. Pulled out all the stops, ah?
          招数全使出来了,啊?
          5. My stomach flutters when I see her.
          一见到她我就紧张。
          6. My reputation is in tatters.
          我的名声臭了。
          ►in tatters 衣衫褴褛的;被粉碎的;彻底破产的
          e.g. Peter was dejected his confidence in tatters. 彼得精神沮丧,信心皆无。
          7. We set off with glee.
          我们兴致勃勃地出发了。
          ►glee 欢喜,兴奋;(常指)幸灾乐祸;重唱歌曲
          美国FOX电视台有一部欢乐的情节音乐喜剧《Glee》(《欢乐合唱团》)
          8. You’re in the public eye.
          你是公众人物。
          ►in the public eye 经常在公开场合露面,出名的;众所周知的;广为人知的;受公众瞩目的
          9. He has a huge, bulbous nose.
          他有个大蒜头鼻子。
          10. It’s just an empty threat.
          只是虚张声势。
          ►an empty threat 无力的威胁,虚空的威胁
          empty “缺少内容的,缺乏价值的,没有意义的”
          I feel empty. 我觉得空荡荡的。
          My life is empty. 我的生活很空虚。
          Until I met you my world was empty >>直到我遇见你 The Sunstreak - Until I Met You
          遇见你之前,我的世界如此空虚
        (兼职编辑:杨帆)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 灯光从窗户射出来