英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-14 23:42:31

每日英语:民族精神获得了新解放

  1. 明年我们不应再给农民打白条了。
          2. 公款吃喝是群众反映强烈的不正之风之一。
          3. 改革和开放也使民族精神获得了新解放。
          4. 有些人认为要在本月完成这一任务是不可能的。
          5. 尽管两国高唱关系热化,但双方在互相侦查方面的急切程度,丝毫不减于冷战高潮时期。
          6. The talk about raising taxes was a red flag to many voters. (英译汉)
          上期参考答案
          1.请把后面和旁边剪短。
          Pleas cut it short both at the back and at the sides.
          2.你认为什么发型最适合我。
          What style do you think best for me?
          3.先生,您的头发要怎样剪?
          How would you like your hair done, sir?
          4.你想让我改变一下你的发缝吗?
          Do you want me to move your parting?
          5.我要中分线。
          I part my hair in the middle.
          6.我在左边分头线。
          I wear my part to the left.
          7.我希望头顶上的头发削薄一些。
          I’d like the top thinned out.
          8.A:你想不想洗头发?
          Would you like a shampoo?
          B:要很久吗?
          Will it take long?
          A:可能要大约半个小时吧.
          Probably around thirty minutes.
          B:那可以. 洗吧.
          That’s alright then. Go ahead.
          A:你的头发有很多头皮屑.
          Your hair has a lot of dandruff.
          B:我想是因为这里的干燥气候.这很困挠我,因为这使我的头皮发痒.你看我该怎么办?
          I guess it’s because of the dry weather here.It’s brothering me because it makes my scalp itch.
          What do you think I shoud do about it?
          A:嗯,用对了洗发精有时候可以达到目的,现在在市场上有很多去头皮屑的洗发精.因为你是油性发质,你也可以试着每天洗头发.
          Well, using the right shampoo will sometimes do the trick. There are a lot of anti-dandruff shampoos available on the market right now. You can try shampooing every day also as you have oily hair.
          do the trick达到目的, 有效
          9. Please set my hair in the same style.(英译汉)
          请照我原来头发的样子弄。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日英语:民族精神获得了新解放