英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-14 23:41:52

英语翻译学习(三十)

  1.这架班机正点起飞吧?
          2,准备好机票与登机牌。
          3.如果有退票的,请通知我。
          4.请于起飞前一小进到达机场。
          5.我需要提前多少天付款订票?
          6. Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover。(英译汉)
          上期参考答案:
          一、A: 李先生,我很快就要回瑞士了。
          Mr. Lee, I’ll be going back to Switzerland soon。
          B:开会吗?
          For a meeting?
          A:不,我就要被调回总公司了。
          No, I am being transferred to our main office.
          B:真意外。
          That’s a surprise.
          A: 对我来说,也很意外。
          It was a surprise for me, too.
          B:嗯,在这儿我们都会想念你的。谁会来这儿负责你的业务?
          Well, we’ll all miss you here. Who’s going to take care of your office here?
          A: 我的接替者已经从我们的总公司来了。
          My replacement has already arrived from our head office.
          B: 他叫什么名字呢?
          What’s his name?
          A: Bill Mcphee。我会尽快带他来见你。
          Bill Mcphee.I’ll bring him around to see you soon.
          B: 我们会怀念和你一起共事的时光。
          We’ll miss doing business with you.
          A: Bill Mcphee是个好人。你们会和他相处得很好的。
          Bill Mcphee is a good man. You’ll get along with him very well.
          6. With the rapid development of Taiwan's economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass.(英译汉)
          随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语翻译学习(三十)