英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-9 23:41:57

实用外贸英语:付款 (六)

  付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对您有用。
          Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
          请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
          The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation,
Beijing.
          信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
          Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
          能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
          The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
          信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
          Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
          你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
          Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in
Renminbi.
          欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
          I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in USA.
          我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
          The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in
Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
          伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
          When do I have to open the letter of credit?
          顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
          When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
          按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出信用证?
          Please open letter of credit in good time.
          请及时开出信用证。
          I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
          我同意用即期信用证付款。
          Is the credit at sight or after sight?
          信用证是即期的还是远期的?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 实用外贸英语:付款 (六)