英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 23:08:48

英语口语:如何用地道表达买单方式?

  1. Paying by Cash
          现金支付
          Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
          服务员,结账。
          Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
          好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
          Guest: Here you are.
          给你。
          Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your
changes and receipt.
          这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
          Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope
to see you again.
          多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
          Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
          谢谢!这是给你的小费。
          Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.
          多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。
          2. Paying by Credit Card
          信用卡付账
          Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
          结账。
          Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your
room?
          这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
          Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
          不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
          Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange
rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
          是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
          Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
          那么,可以用信用卡吗?
          Waiter: Yes sure.
          当然。
            
            

enone 发表于 2016-7-14 00:34:32


          3. Sign the Bill
          签字付账
          Waiter: Would you like anything else?
          您还需要些什么?
          Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
          不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
          Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
          好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
          Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
          我想把账记在账单上。
          Guest: What's your room number?
          请问你的房间号?
          Waiter: 1208.
          1208。
          Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And
could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
          在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
          Guest: Of course, here you are.
          当然,给你。
          4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques
          用旅行支票付账
          Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
          服务员,结账。
          Waiter: Yes, sir.
          好的,先生。
          Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
          你们收旅行支票吗?
          Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some
identification?
          是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
          Guest: Here is my passport.
          这是我的护照。
          Waiter: Thank you.
          谢谢。
          Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
          我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
          Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
          是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
          Guest: No problem.
          没问题。
          5. Using the Vouchers
          使用赠券
          Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I
bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
          对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
          Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
          对不起,现在结账吧。
          Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay
together or separately?
          请问分单还是一起结账?
          Guest: Together.
          一起结账。
          Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit
card, cheque or charge it to your room.
          您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
          Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
          现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
          Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used
together.
          对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
          Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.
          那先用赠券吧。
          
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语口语:如何用地道表达买单方式?