英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 23:02:27

正宗美语情景交际:好莱坞的好好先生

  你知道是什么让你如此成功,电影一部接一部吗?
          Tom Hanks:No,I have no idea. Really? And nor would I even want to examine
it.
          我不知道,我也不想去搞清楚。
          Do you try to play a particular kind of guy?
          你有没有试图去演某个特别的角色?
          Tom Hanks:No,I only take jobs.
          不,我只是从事工作。
          Yeah?
          是吗?
          Tom Hanks:Oh,I think I understand what the guy is going through.
          哦,我想我明白人们在说什么了。
          I don't relate to it somehow that I would just be faking.
          我不想让人觉得我是在装模作样。
          Cause I am no comedian,I can,you know,this is a package.
          因为我不是喜剧演员,你知道,这是一整套的东西。
          I don't want to hurt your feelings,however.
          请恕我唐突,可是,
          However,you are not considered sexy.
          可是你并不是人们眼中那种性感的人。
          Tom Hanks:There you have it.
          你这样看就对了。
          There you have it?
          你也认同?
          Tom Hanks:But you know what I am braced at that fact,
          你知道,我已经做好了接受现实的心理准备;
          so therefore that kind of makes me kind of sexy,don't you.
          因为,这让你觉得我有点性感,是不是?
          The view is though you only like to play nice guys.
          人们认为你只喜欢演好人,
          I mean you're asked a thousand times.
          我意思是说人们无数次地问你,
          You know,would you ever play a bad guy?
          你知道,你会演坏人吗?
          Tom Hanks:I would play bad guys.
          我会演奸角的。
          I don't want to play the bad guy in a James Bond movie who wants to take
over the world and says things like"before I kill you Mr.Bond,perhaps you'd
enjoy a tour of our installation."
          我不想在007系列里面演那种想控制全世界,说着“邦德先生,在我杀你之前,或许你也喜欢参加我的就职典礼”之类台词的坏人。
          You know there's nothing to gain from that .
          你知道,在这里面演戏你一无所获。
          Okay,thank you very much and I could play with my standard ,It's just not
interesting.
          多谢你,我想用自己的想法去演出。这种戏只是没有什么意思。
          Off camera,you know,you are so often referred to as the nicest guy in
Hollywood.
          在镜头背后,你常常被人们称为好莱坞的好好先生。
          Are you circled/tired of being called nicest or it's nice to be called
nice?
          你没有为人家叫你好好先生所困扰?或者是你喜欢人家叫你好好先生吗?
          Tom Hanks:Oh,that's funny to be called nice.
          噢,叫好好先生是很滑稽的事情。
          There are plenty of people there that have been nice too and I am not
always.
          那里也还有很多的好人,我不是一直都是这样的。
          I am not nice for the nice,and I say I think I am nice in the right
circumstances and I am quite forceful in the other circumstances.
          我不是因为要做好人才做好人,我觉得我只是在适当的环境里面表现得比较友善,在其他的情形下我的好人做得很勉强。
          What about politics?You are so trusted,
          关于政治呢?人们很信赖你,
          You are this nice man,senator,congressman,no no no on?
          你是个和善的人,参议员?国会议员?不,不,不!
          Tom Hanks:What do I,what in the world do I know about anything?
          我究竟知道些什么?
          Ronald Reagan never said that.
          诺纳德•里根从没有那样说过。
          Tom Hanks:Well,I think actors going into the politics have some so natural
inclination.
          噢,我觉得艺人从政有一些自然的倾向。
          You know,I have no.We know,I have opinions,you know I don't have a certain
brand of.
          你知道,我没有这种倾向,但我有自己的看法;
          I guess ideology that I aspire to ,but you know the great question of the
law,economics,things like that through...who know,I don't.
          我想,关于像法律,经济这样大的问题我没有一个很向往的意识形态……谁知道呢,反正我不知道。
          And personally,you celebrate your tenth wedding anniversary?
          你的私生活方面,你最近庆祝过十周年结婚庆典?
          Recently?Readapt?Readapt Wilson?
          和蕾•威尔森一起?
          Tom Hanks:Yes,yes.
          是的。
          How do you keep a good marriage,a good family in this insane life?
          你们是怎样在这样喧嚣的生活中维持一段美满婚姻,一个美满家庭的?
          Tom Hanks:Well,we come to the realization long ago that this is the way we
do,this is the way we're living.
          我们很早以前就有共识,这就是我们生活的方式。
          And I have got to tell you that ten years ,
          我必须告诉你十周年,
          I say ten weeks that's the one it seems like.it is gone by very very
fast.
          我说,十周年看起来似乎过起来很快。
          Christmas is coming up.You have a lot to be thankful for .
          圣诞节就快到了,你需要向很多人致谢吧。
          Tom Hanks:For lord.yes.
          是的,要感谢上帝。
          Do you still believe in Santa Claus?
          你还相信圣诞老人吗?
          Tom Hanks:I believe in the spirit of Santa Claus by law.
          我原则上相信圣诞老人的精神。
          I believe in the magic spirit that is both created and blind,blindly
accepted in the spirit of Santa Claus.
          我相信那种被创造和接受的圣诞老人的神奇精神。
          Thank you ,Tom.
          谢谢你,汤姆。
          Tom Hanks:You're welcome.
          不客气!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 正宗美语情景交际:好莱坞的好好先生