英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 22:57:46

轻松美语会话第2辑 约会

  对话1
          Paul: Hey,Jim ,is Jessie coming with us?
          喂,Jim,Jessie和我们一起来了吗?
          Jim: Yes.Why?
          是的,为什么?
          Paul: Nothing ,I'm just asking.
          没什么,我仅仅问一下。
          Jim:Just asking ? But why is your face burning like mad? Ah- huh, someone has a crush on Jessie,doesn't he?
          仅仅问一下?但是你的脸为什么变的如此热红?啊,有人已经热恋上Jessie,不是吗?
          Paul: Who has a crush?!
          谁热恋了?!
          Jim:Come on ,paul,don't be such a chicken.If you like her, you've got to tell her,Maybe she likes you.
          过来,家伙,别像一个小鸡,如果你喜欢她就去告诉她,或许她会喜欢你。
          Paul: But I don't have the guts to ask her out.
          但是我没有勇气叫她出来。
          Jim: What're you so afraid of?
          你为什么如此害怕?
          Paul:I'd totally die if she turned me down.
          如果她拒绝我,我将会死掉。
          Jim: But that's better than keeping everything to youself.
          但是你自己最好保持每一件事。
          You've got to let her know .Come on! You've got to take a chance.
          你应该去让她知道,过来!你应该去冒险。
          Paul:I don't know....Well, maybe ,you're right ,but how an I going to tell her?
          我不知道...好,或许,你是正确的,但是我要怎样去告诉她呢?
          Dilogue 2
          对话2
          Paul:Hi,Jim ,long time ,no see!
          喂,Jim好久不见了!
          Jim: Yeah! How's everything going?
          是啊!一切还好吧。
          Paul: Not bad! At least I'm still alive.
          不太坏,至少我还活着。
          Jim:Just alive? I heard you're going out with Jane.
          仅仅活着?听说你和简约会了。
          Paul: Where did you get that idea?
          你从哪里得到消息的?
          Jim: Oh,come on .Jane is a very nice girl, someone you meet only once in a lifetime.
          得了吧,简是一个好女孩,那种人生中可遇不可求的女孩子。
          Paul: Yeah,you're right.I'm not boasting ,but she's really as beautiful as she is intelligent.
          是的,你很对,不是我自夸,她确实是秀外慧中。
          Jim: Well, I really envy you for finding such a girl.
          好了,我真的嫉妒你找到如此好的女孩。
          Paul: Come on ,man.You'll give a better one in the future ,I bet.
          算了吧,我敢打赌,你将会找一个更好的。
          Jim: I hope so. By the way.please remember me to your honey.
          我希望如此,顺便说一下,请代我向你的恋人问好。
          Paul:Sure, I will.
          可以,我将会。
          Jane's friend Jim tells Jane that she's lucky to have Paul as her boyfriend because...
          简的朋友吉姆告诉简她很幸运找到像Paul这样的男朋友,因为。。
          Jim: I heard you're going out with Paul.
          我听说你在和Paul约会。
          Jane:Yes. To be frank. I really love him to death.
          是的,坦白地说,我真的很爱他。
          Jim: You're so lucky!
          你是如此幸运!
          Jane: Why do you say that?
          为什么要那样说?
          Jim: Why? Are you kidding me? A boy like him is so hard to find. So caring , so patient ,and ,did I mention ,so handsome?
          为什么?还装作不知道?像他那样既有爱心又有耐心的男孩子很难找了,还有,我刚才说过吧,还 那么英俊。
          Jane: It's very nice of you to say so.
          这样说,你真是太好了。
          Jim:Well, it's not a compliment ,I'm saying it from the bottom of my heart! It's obvious that he's head over heels in love with you.
          好了,我不是在恭维你,我说的是真心话,显然他已经死心塌地地爱上了你。
          Jane: I sure hope so.
          我确实希望如此。
          Dialogue 4
          对话4
          Jessie's boyfriend is a very nice person, but her friend Jim is concerned about his age....
          Jessie的男朋友是一个英俊的人,但是她的朋友Jim担心他的年龄。
          Jim: Jessie, I know you like Tom a lot ,
          Jessie,我知道你很喜欢Tom,
          but what do you like abut him? Jessie: Well, there's just something about him,Don't you think so?
          但是你特别喜欢他什么呢? 好了,他很特别,你不这样认为吗?
          JimL Really? What's this something?
          真的?那个特别是什么?
          Jessie: Well, he's mature .handsome,gentle, and successful,I think he's my Mr.Right.
          啊,他成熟,英俊,有风度,又成功,我认为他是我的意中人。
          Jim: He's certainly mature,but don't you think he's a little old for you?He's almost twice as old as you are!
          他当然成熟,但是你不认为对你来说他有点大吗?他几乎是你年龄的两倍。
          Jessie: Well, age shouldn't be something that comes in the way of a person's marriage.
          好了,年龄将不会成为一个人结婚的障碍。
          As long as we love each other,age is not an issue.It never has been!
          只要我们彼此喜欢,年龄将不是问题,从来不是!
          Jim:But what will others think about it?
          但是你知道其他的人怎么想?
          Jessie: I don't care what others will think about us.I just know I love him and he loves me.And that's all that matters.
          我不在乎其他的人怎么看我们,我只知道他喜欢我,我喜欢他,这才是最重要的。
          Dialogue 5
          对话5
          Jim:Hi,Tom,how have you been?
          喂,Tom你过的怎么样?
          Tom: Not very well.
          不太好。
          Jim:Why? What happened? You look so down !
          为什么?发生了什么?你看起来很消沉!
          Tom: Nothing.
          没什么。
          Jim: Come on. For a man who's so down, there's usually two reasons.
          过来,一个人如此消沉,通常有两个理由。
          Either his career is going downhill,or he has a broken heart.You're so successful.,so....
          一个是事业的每况愈下,或者有一个破碎的心,你是如此成功,因此。。
          Tom: Well, you're right,I just broke up with Jane.
          你说对了,我刚和简分手。
          Jim: Oh,I'm sorry ,I thought you two were made for each other.
          哦,对不起,我认为你们是天造地设的一对。
          Tom: Well,you never know,I'm ready for a commitment and want to settle down,
          你从不知道,我准备去承担义务,想定下来。
          but she says she wants to pursue her career while she's still young.
          但是她说她想去追逐她的事业,因为她还年轻。
          Jim: Well,it's always difficult to choose between career and family .
          是啊,在事业和家庭之间选择总是很难的。
          tom: Maybe you're right.
          或许你对了。
          Jim: Paul,I don't know what to say to comfort you, but cheer up!
          Paul,我不知道说什么去安慰你,但是你要振作起来!
          There's plenty of fish out there and you'll find your perfect match.
          天涯何处无芳草!你一定会找到你理想的另一半。
          Tom:Yeah,but it's hard to forget her at the moment,You know ,we were together for such a long time. It's really hard...
          是的,但是目前忘记她很难的,你知道,我们在一起很长时间了,真的很难。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 轻松美语会话第2辑 约会