英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 22:57:19

英语情景对话话题精粹: Hollywood and Celebrity Heartthrobs

  好莱坞及好莱坞影星
          David : Are there any actors or actresses that you like? Who are your
favorite movie stars? 你喜欢哪些演员?你最喜欢的影星是谁?
          You :Yes, I’ve got a few favorites: Tom Hanks ,Tom Cruise, and Ben Affleck.
I like them very much. 我喜欢好多明星。如:汤姆 · 汉克斯,汤姆 · 克鲁斯,本 · 阿福来克等。
          David : Those guys are known as heartthrobs. 这些人很让人心动。
          You :What does that mean? 什么意思?
          David : Heartthrobs are men who make the heart of women throb.
就是让女人心动的男人。
          You :我明白了,他们很帅,很有吸引力。
          David : Many American movies center around these movie stars. Do you have
any thoughts about these kinds of American movies?
许多美国影片的卖点就是这些明星。你对这类美国电影有什么看法?
          You :I think these American movies do not reflect real life. They may be
inventive or well-produced, and they may have famous stars and handsome actors,
but the stories are so far from reality that they are not instructive or
meaningful.
我觉得美国电影不反映现实生活。尽管美国电影构思独特,设计新颖,制作精细,而且有很多偶像派的明星,但故事太脱离实际,没有什么精神价值。
          David : So maybe these movies are more about the action, but there’s no
moral to the story. 也许这些电影更多的关注情节,因而缺乏实际的社会意义。
          You :Exactly! I couldn’t have put it better myself! 没错,我就是这个意思!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语情景对话话题精粹: Hollywood and Celebrity Heartthrobs