英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 22:54:17

跟着老外学完美称赞

  1、You are a dreamboat。
          你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选。
          dreamboat:这个俚语是用来指代理想目标,理想爱人,(异性所追求的)理想人选。
          比如:She is the dreamboat in the boy’s heart。
          她是男生心中追求的理想人选。
          2、You are such a dish。
          你是个绝色美人 。
          dish 外貌有吸引力的人, 漂亮的人
          Mary's new boyfriend is quite a dish, isn't he?
          玛丽新交的男朋友挺帅的, 是不是?
          3、I only have eyes for you 。
          我只在意你。
          have eyes for 对…感兴趣
          You would know what you were about of course--but that would not suit me. I have not eyes for such matters。
          当然,你是知道该干些什么,而我就不行,对这类事情,我没有眼力。
          4、I'd do anything to see you crack a smile。
          为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事。
          crack a smile 展颜微笑
          May,wherever you go,the road widen under your feet, the breeze brush off your garment and the people crack for you a broad smile!
          愿您走到哪里,哪里的道路就在您的脚下变宽,哪里的清风都轻轻吹着您的衣衫,哪里的人们都向您露出笑脸!
          5、You swept me off my feet。
          你使我神魂颠倒 。
          off my feet 不能控制自己
          I was swept off my feet by her wit and charm。
          她才貌双全, 我佩服得五体投地。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 跟着老外学完美称赞