英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 22:53:11

趣味英语学习:情景对话 Lesson 24:Travel by train[1]

  Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.
          如梅:云波,快点。抓紧点不然我们会误火车的。
          Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.
          云波:别着急,如梅。我们没问题,时间还早呢。
          Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.
          大山:云波,你说得对,我们时间还很富余。
          Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must be
over there.
          大山:我来找找看。这些座位肯定是我们的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那边。
          Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for a
while. We can switch seats later on.
          如梅:你和云波坐一起吧,我想看一会儿书,过会儿我们再换座位。
          Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.
          云波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。
          Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.
          大山:来,如梅,我来帮你放这些提包。
          Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh,
would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.
          如梅:谢谢你,大山。你把所有东西都放到头顶的行李架上,好吗?喂,把毛衣给我好吗? 过一会儿我也许会觉得冷的。
          Dashan: Sure. Anything else?
          大山:行,还有什么事吗?
          Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.
          如梅:眼下没别的事了,谢谢。
          Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.
          比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位号是十五排D,紧挨着窗户。
          Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
          如梅:噢,非常抱歉。
          Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around all
day. Are you going to Vancouver?
          比娜:没事。啊,坐下来好舒服。 我已经在路上跑跑颠颠一整天了。你是到温哥华去吗?
          Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?
          如梅:是的,你呢?
          Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She's
got a new baby boy.
          比娜:嗯,我到温哥华后转车去维多利亚。 我到女儿家里去。她刚生了一个男孩。
          Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.
          如梅:啊,祝贺你。你肯定是特别高兴了。
          Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?
          比娜:是啊。你以前去过温哥华吗?
          Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my trip
across Canada there.
          如梅:去过。大约一个月之前我就呆在温哥华。 我是自那里启程开始周游加拿大的。
          Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's wonderful.
Have you been enjoying yourself?
          比娜:哦,那你是在游历加拿大了。真是太棒了。 过得开心吗?
          Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything has
been so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.
          如梅:是的,我喜欢旅行,参观不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。
          Bina: By the way, where are you from?
          比娜:顺便问一句,你是哪里人?
          Rumei: From China. How about you?
          如梅:我从中国来。你呢?
          Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian
descent.
          比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是东印度裔加拿大人。
          Rumei: That's interesting.
          如梅:真有意思。
          Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was two
years old. What city are you from in China?
          比娜:是的,我出生在印度,但从我两岁开始我就住在加拿大。你从中国的哪个城市来的?
          Rumei: Beijing, the capital.
          如梅:北京,中国的首都。
          Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?
          比娜:你可是远离家乡啊。 你是一个人旅游吗?
          Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sitting
over there.
          如梅:不是,和我的丈夫还有一个朋友。 他们坐在那边。
          Bina: You know, I've been to China.
          比娜:说起来,我还去过中国呢。
          Rumei: Really?
          如梅:是吗?
          Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved to
travel.
          比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大约十年前去的,他喜欢旅游。
          Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?
          如梅:你的丈夫现在和你一起乘车吗?
          Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.
          比娜:没有,不幸的是他去年去世了。
          Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.
          如梅:我很抱歉。
          Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.
          比娜:没关系,去世之前,他病了很久。
          Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?
          云波:对不起,打扰了。如梅,你看见我的报纸了吗?
          Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paper
at the train station.
          如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋里吧,我记得你在火车站把报纸给我了。
          Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.
          云波:哦,对了,我去找找看。
          Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
          如梅:嘿,云波…… 真抱歉,我忘记你的名字了。
          Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You must
be Rumei's husband.
          比娜:没关系,我叫比娜·卡泊尔。见到你我很高兴。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。
          Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what time
do you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.
          云波:是的,见到你我也很高兴。顺便问一句,如梅,你想什么时候吃晚饭?我们可以在6点或者7点半吃饭。
          Rumei: What time is it now?
          如梅:现在几点了?
          Yunbo: 5:25.
          云波:5点25。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 趣味英语学习:情景对话 Lesson 24:Travel by train[1]