英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 22:53:07

趣味英语学习:情景对话 Lesson 25:Travel by train[2]

  Rumei: Bina, come and join us.
          如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。
          Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.
          比娜:谢谢,大家好。
          Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.
          如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。
          Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.
          比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊尔。
          Dashan:Hi, Bina.
          大山:比娜,你好。
          Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?
          如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧?
          Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.
          比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。
          Dashan: Bina, please sit down.
          大山:比娜,请坐。
          Bina: Thanks.
          比娜:谢谢。
          Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.
          如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。
          Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?
          大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市?
          Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and
Beijing.
          比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。
          Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?
          云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样?
          Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.
          比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。
          Dashan: Did you like Beijing?
          大山:你喜欢北京吗?
          Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta
figures were amazing.
          比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。
          Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some
day.
          Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.
          如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。 云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。
          Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.
          大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。
          Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.
          比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。
          Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We
loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.
          云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。 我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。
          Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?
          比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗?
          Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.
          大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。
          Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.
          云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的大雪。
          Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It
was our
          first visit to a Canadian company.
          如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进
          加拿大公司的大门。
          Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.
          云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。
          Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.
          如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。
          Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It
was great to see inside a Canadian home.
          云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。
          Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?
          比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗?
          Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and
Montreal.
          如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。
          Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the
countryside.
          云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。
          Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?
          比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。
          Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?
          如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧?
          Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.
          大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。
          Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the
vegetable soup.
          比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。
          Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.
          云波:啊,往外看呐。 看那大湖。 看起来就像是海洋。
          Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great
Lakes.
          比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。
          Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.
          大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。
          Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.
          比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。
          Server: May I take your order?
          服务员:要点菜吗?
          Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?
          如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚?
          Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going
to catch your flight for Beijing?
          比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候?
          Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip.
I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.
          如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。
          Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.
          比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。
          Rumei: I'd like that.
          如梅:我希望这样。
          Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.
          大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 趣味英语学习:情景对话 Lesson 25:Travel by train[2]