英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 22:50:16

盘点美剧《绯闻女孩》中的流行语

  My inbox is overflowing
          S的位置难以被取代。
          It looks like S left big shoes to fill, and someone find them the perfect
fit.
          你(S)离开美国的时候已经备受关注,但欧洲转了一圈回来(连狗仔队都招了来),整个儿就成了超新星。
          You left America a star. But after your exploits in Europe, you've come
back a supernova.
          眼不见,心不烦
          out of sight, out of mind
          我跟家人说的都是善意的谎言。这些跟你没有关系。
          But the little white lies that I tell my family are none of your
business.
          不占为己有的感情只会引狼入室。
          Open relationships only invite chaos.
          你怎么有山寨产品(钱包)?
          Why do you have a knockoff designer wallet?
          真相大白/揭穿秘密
          cat's out of the bag
          我有点失控
          I got a little carried away.
          你认为我又脱离了正常的生活区放纵。
          You'd think I'd gone off the rails again.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 盘点美剧《绯闻女孩》中的流行语