英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-9 23:38:15

职场点津:接待客户(二)

  梅和托尼今天遇到的客户都比较棘手……
          (M = May, T = Tony, C1= Customer1)
          1)
          T: Hello, can I help you?
          你好,需要帮忙吗?
          C1: Er, yes, young man. I want a holiday in Scotland please. I got this
brochure yesterday and I want to book today.
          呃,是的,年轻人。我想去苏格兰旅游。我昨天拿了这本宣传册,今天想预定一下。
          T: Em? Scotland? We don't do holidays in Scotland, I'm afraid madam.
          呃?苏格兰?恐怕我们没有在苏格兰的旅游线路,夫人。
          C1: But it says in your brochure, young man.
          但是你们的宣传册里有啊,年轻人。
          T: Em, let me see. I'm sorry madam, this is not our brochure. I'm afraid
you've made a mistake.
          哦,让我看一下。抱歉夫人,这不是我们的宣传册,恐怕你弄错了。
          C1: Young man, it says here...
          年轻人,在这儿……
          T: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could try 'Norbrook Holidays', over
there?
          抱歉,抱歉,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays旅游公司问一下,就在那边。
          C1 Young people nowadays...
          现在的年轻人啊……
          M: Oh dear! This conference hasn't been good for business.
          天啊!这个会展可真不怎么样!
          T: No, not really, it's been very quiet today. We've only had three
bookings all morning!
          是不怎么样,今天都没什么人来问。一上午只有三个客人来预定。
          2)
          (M = May, T = Tony, C2 = Customer2)
          T: Yes, sir. Do you need any help?
          你好,先生,需要帮忙吗?
          C2: Er, yes. Can you tell me how much this holiday costs, please? On page
26?
          呃,是的。这个旅游要多少钱?26页这个?
          T: Em, yes sir. See there? It costs 858 pounds
          哦,先生,在这里,858英镑。
          C2: Ooooh, that's expensive! How long does it take?
          哦,真贵啊!这个旅游要多长时间?
          T: Em, it says there sir, 'This package takes two weeks'.
          呃,这里,"旅行为期两周"。
          C2: And when does it begin?
          什么时候开始
          T: It says here that it begins in September.
          这里有说明,九月开始。
          C2: Oh, I can't go in September! Er, do you do trips to Scotland?
          哦,9月我去不了。嗯,你们有去苏格兰的旅游吗?
          T: Er, no, not to Scotland, sir.
          呃,没有,没有苏格兰的,先生。
          C2: But I really want to go to Scotland.
          可是我真的好想去苏格兰。
          T: Er, I think you are looking for 'Norbrook Holidays', sir. Over
there.
          呃,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays 公司问一下,就在那边。
          C2: Thanks son.
          谢谢你,年轻人。
          T: This is such a waste of time! Why can't people read the brochures?
          真是浪费时间!他们就不能自己看看宣传册吗?
          M: Oh, never mind. It's the last day tomorrow.
          哦,别在意。明天就是最后一天了。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 职场点津:接待客户(二)