英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 22:46:00

老外夸赞美眉的方式

  1、You are a dreamboat.
          你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选。
          dreamboat:这个俚语是用来指代理想目标,理想爱人,(异性所追求的)理想人选。
          比如:She is the dreamboat in the boy’s heart.
          她是男生心中追求的理想人选。
          2、You are such a dish.
          你是个绝色美人 。
          dish 外貌有吸引力的人, 漂亮的人
          Mary's new boyfriend is quite a dish, isn't he?
          玛丽新交的男朋友挺帅的, 是不是?
          3、I only have eyes for you .
          我只在意你。
          have eyes for 对…感兴趣
          You would know what you were about of course--but that would not suit me. I have not eyes for such matters.
          当然,你是知道该干些什么,而我就不行,对这类事情,我没有眼力。
          4、I'd do anything to see you crack a smile.
          为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事。
          crack a smile 展颜微笑
          May,wherever you go,the road widen under your feet, the breeze brush off your garment and the people crack for you a broad smile!
          愿您走到哪里,哪里的道路就在您的脚下变宽,哪里的清风都轻轻吹着您的衣衫,哪里的人们都向您露出笑脸!
          5、You swept me off my feet.
          你使我神魂颠倒 。
          off my feet 不能控制自己
          I was swept off my feet by her wit and charm.
          她才貌双全, 我佩服得五体投地.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 老外夸赞美眉的方式