英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-9 23:36:23

实用英语:咨询旅游事务

  五一将至,不少人都想藉着黄金周出游,史密斯先生在生意结束后也想出去旅游。于是他来到旅行社咨询。
          Agent: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
          早上好,先生。请问有什么可以帮您?
          Smith: Ah, yes. I want to take a trip. However, I have no idea where to
go.
          啊,我想要出去旅行。但是,我拿不定主意去哪儿。
          Agent: Do you want to stay in this city, or would you prefer to go to other
places?
          您是想就在市内,还是出省旅游呢?
          Smith: I think I'd like to go to other places.
          我想还是出省吧。
          Agent: Then, what would you like to do? Would you like to see different
places? Or would you prefer to stay at a resort and relax yourself?
          那么,您想怎么旅游呢?是浏览不同的风景,还是只是呆在一个地方,让自己放松一下呢?
          Smith: I would like to see different places? That's more interesting.
          我更想浏览不同的风景,那样有趣些。
          Agent: What about some places of historic figures and culture heritage?
          一些人文景观,如何?
          Smith: Er… I prefer to see some natural scenery, such as, landscapes,
famous mountains and great rivers, and so on.
          我更喜欢自然景观,比如山水风光、名山大川之类的。
          Agent: I see. How about Guilin landscape? Here's a trip that is packaged by
one of the airline companies. It includes your air fare and the cost of the
hotel. I think you may be interested in it.
          我知道了。桂林怎么样?这儿正好有一个去那里的包价旅行,是一家航空公司办的。费用包括了机票以及旅馆的收费。我想您可能会感兴趣。
          Smith: Well, that sounds nice. However, is there any other place?
          听起来还不错。不过,还有其他地方么?
          Agent: Yes, there're many. For example, the Huanglong Scenic Area in
Sichuan Province, Suzhou Gardens, Jiuzhaigou, five great mountains, and so
on.
          当然,很多。像四川省的黄龙风景区、苏州园林、九寨沟、五岳,等等。
          Smith: Jiuzhaigou?
          九寨沟?
          Agent: Yes. It's also located in Sichuan Province. It's a world of water,
the clearest in the world. The local people of Jiuzhaigou call the lakes there
"haizi".
          对。也在四川省。 是一片水的世界,那里的水是世界上最清澈的。当地的人称那里的湖为"海子"。
          Smith: Thank you. I think I'd better think it over before I make a
decision. I'll take the brochures if I may.
          谢谢。我想我还是再考虑一下。如果可以,我想拿几本小册子回去看看。
          Agent: Of course. Is there anything else I can do for you?
          当然可以。还有什么可以帮您的吗?
          Smith: No, thanks. I'll come to you when I have decided.
          不了,谢谢。我决定以后再来。
          Agent: Okay.
          好的。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 实用英语:咨询旅游事务