英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 21:59:25

英语日常交际必备口语:满意

  1.4.3 Satisfaction 满意
          A: Hello, Anna speaking!
          A:你好,我是安娜。
          B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.
          B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。
          A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time
since your last call. Have you been good?
          A:詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?
          B: Yes. How are you, Anna?
          B:很好,你怎么样,安娜?
          A: I am fine. What have you been doing?
          A:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?
          B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.
          B:工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。
          A: That's great, congratulations!
          A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!
          B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger
office, a raise and even an assistant.
          B:谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。
          A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.
          A:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。
          B: You are kidding.
          B:开玩笑。
          A: How long have you been working there?
          A:你在那家公司干多久了?
          B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t
the only factor in deciding promotions.
          B:两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。
          A: How do you like your new boss?
          A:你的新老板怎么样?
          B: She is very nice and open-minded.
          B:她人很好,思想也很开明。
          A: Much better than the last one, huh?
          A:比上一个好多了,是吧?
          B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we
were robots.
          B:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。
          A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.
          A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。
          B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.
          B:好的,今晚八点。
          A: 8 it is. See you then.
          A:说定了,回见。
          B: Bye.
          B:再见。
          注释:
          “slave driver”原来指“监督奴隶工作的人”,本文里引申为“苛刻的上司”。
          
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语日常交际必备口语:满意