英语自学网 发表于 2016-7-13 21:59:04

英语流行口语时尚对话 个人情感表达:厌烦

Annoyance 厌烦
  Warming-up Dialogues 热身对话
  Dialogue 1
  英语情景对话1
  A: You don‘t seem to like Beijing Opera very much.
  甲:你好像并不喜欢京剧。
  B: To tell you the truth, it really turns me off.
  乙:说实话,我挺烦京剧的。
  A: Same feeling here.
  甲:我也是。
  B: To me it’s just like listening to a language completely unknown.
  乙:就我而言,听京剧就像听一门完全不懂的外语似的。
  Dialogue 2
  英语情景对话2
  A: Mr. Smith is really a thorough drag.
  甲:史密斯先生真让人讨厌。
  B: What is it?
  乙:怎么了?
  A: His endless talking about,stocks almost bares me to death.
  甲:他总是没完没了地谈股票,都快烦死我了。
  B: Don‘t you like to know anything about stocks?
  乙:难道你不想多了解点股票行情吗?
  A: I’m not at all keen on this subject.
  甲:我对这个话题根本不感兴趣。
  Hints 语言提示
  1.To tell you the truth, it really turns me off,词组 to tell the truth = truth to tell,意为“说实话,实际是”。词组 turn off 除了其常用的含义“关掉伙外,还可做“使失去兴趣”讲。如: Popular music really turns me off. 流行音乐确实使我很厌烦。
  2.a thorough drag 极讨厌的人或物,累赘
  3....almost bores me to death. bore v. 使烦扰。bore sb. to death 使某人烦得要死。
  4.be keen on sth. 对……很热心
          
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语流行口语时尚对话 个人情感表达:厌烦