enfive 发表于 2016-7-13 08:29:19

中央人民广播电台记者:总理您好,我是中央人民广播电台和中国广播网的记者。最近,社会上非常关注一个案件,就是浙江吴英案,您个人觉得吴英到底该不该被判死刑?同时,您怎么看当前民间资本投融资难的问题?谢谢。
          China National Radio: People have paid very close attention to the Wuying case of Zhejiang Province. Do you personally think that Wuying should be sentenced to death? How do you think the difficulties confronted by private capitals in investing and financing?
          温家宝:我注意到,一段时间以来社会十分关注吴英案。我想这件事情给我们的启示是:第一,对于民间借贷的法律关系和处置原则应该做深入的研究,使民间借贷有明确的法律保障。第二,对于案件的处理,一定要坚持实事求是。我注意到,最高人民法院下发了关于慎重处理民间借贷纠纷案件的通知,并且对吴英案采取了十分审慎的态度。第三,这件事情反映了民间金融的发展与我们经济社会发展的需求还不适应。现在的问题是,一方面企业,特别是小型微型企业需要大量资金,而银行又不能满足,民间又存有不少的资金。我们应该引导,允许民间资本进入金融领域,使其规范化、公开化,既鼓励发展,又加强监管。我可以告诉大家,中国人民银行和中国银监会正在积极考虑将温州的民间金融作为综合改革的试点之一。谢谢。
          Wen: I have noticed that there has been much public attention paid to the Wuying case. One this matter, I want to make the following points. First, a thorough study must be conducted concerning the legal aspects of private lending and the principles that should be observed in handling this matter so that there will be clearly defined legal safeguards for private lending. Second, the Wuying case must be handled on the basis of real facts and in accordance with the laws. I have noticed that the People's Supreme Court has issued a circular requiring that all cases involving the disputes over private lending must be carefully handled and the People's Supreme Court has taken a cautious attitude toward the Wuying case. Third, the case shows that the development of private finance is not in line with the requirements of social and economic development in China. The problem we face now is that the Chinese companies especially small- and micro-enterprises need to access a large amount of funds. The banks have yet to be able to meet the needs of those companies and there is a massive amount of idle private capitals. We should channel and allow non-governmental investment into finance. We need to bring those private financial activities into an open and standardized environment. We should encourage their development and at the same time put them under strict oversight and supervision. I can tell you here that the People's Bank of China and China Banking Regulatory Commission (CRBC) are now actively considering launching an overall reform in this particular field with Wenzhou as one of the places to try the reform in private finance.

entwo 发表于 2016-7-13 08:51:01

法新社记者:总理您好,我是法新社记者。自去年以来,我们看到在中国藏区出现了一系列藏人自焚的现象。我想问您本人是否对这一现象深感关切?您认为您领导的政府将采用什么样的方式才能最好地应对这个局面?
          AFP: Over the last year, there have been a series of self-demolitions in the Tibetan area of China. Is this a matter of great concern to you personally? What can your government do? What's the best way for your government to address this situation?
          温家宝:最近一段时间,在藏区发生了一些僧人自焚的现象。我们不赞成用这种极端的行动来干扰、破坏社会的和谐。年轻的僧人是无辜的,我们对他们这种行为感到十分沉痛。应该明确的是,西藏和四省藏区都是中国领土不可分割的部分。在印度达兰萨拉设立的所谓的“西藏流亡政府”,不管是达赖喇嘛直接操控还是间接影响,都是政教合一的,其目的就是要把西藏和藏区从祖国分离出去。在这个问题上,我们的立场和原则是坚定的。
          Wen: In the past weeks and months, there have been several instances of self-demolition on the part of monks in the Tibetan-inhabited areas of China. We are opposed to taking such radical moves, which disturb and undermine social harmony. The young Tibetans are innocent. We feel deeply distressed by their behaviors. At the same time, I must point out that all should recognize that Tibet and the Tibetan-inhabited areas of four provinces are inseparable parts of China's territory. The so-called Tibetan government-in-exile in Dharamsala in India is in nature a theocratic one both under the direct control of the Dalai Lama and under his indirect influence. Its purpose is to separate Tibet and the Tibetan-inhabited areas of four provinces from the motherland. We have a firm position and principle on this matter.
          在西藏,我们实行民族区域自治制度。虽然西藏这些年经济社会有了很大的发展,但是毋庸讳言,西藏同内地相比较还是落后的。因此,中央已经采取了积极的措施,包括制定和落实加快西藏发展的新规划。这些政策措施的主要目的,在于提高农牧民的生活。西藏经济要发展,但同时要注意保护西藏的生态环境和文化传统。我们尊重西藏同胞的宗教信仰自由,他们的信仰是受到法律保护的。我们对藏族同胞要采取平等和尊重的态度,并且不断地改善我们的工作。谢谢。
          Tibet practices regional ethnic autonomy system. Over the past years, Tibet has made significant progress in economic and social development, but we also recognize that Tibet is behind the central and eastern part of China in terms of economic and social progress. The Chinese government has taken strong measures to accelerate the economic and social development in Tibet, including the formulation and execution of a new plan for that purpose in the hope that we would be able to further lift the living standards of the farmers and herdsmen in Tibet. Tibet needs to develop its economy on a sustained basis and at the same time we must pay close attention to conservation of eco environment and preservation of cultural heritages in Tibet. We respect the freedom of religious belief of Tibetan compatriots and their religious belief is protected by the law. We must treat all our Tibetan compatriots as equals and with respect and make continuous improvement in our work in this area.
          如果不累的话,我们再提两个问题。
          If you are not too tired, I would like to take two more questions?

enone 发表于 2016-7-13 09:42:16

中国新闻社记者:总理您好,我是中国新闻社和中国新闻网的记者。我们知道,中国经济多年来强劲增长,但贫富差距问题也日益突出。您在最近几年的政府工作报告中多次提到要努力扭转收入分配差距扩大的趋势。请问中国政府将采取哪些措施来解决这个问题?让更多的人民分享改革和发展的成果。谢谢。
          China News Service: The Chinese economy has sustained a robust growth over the recent years, however, the problem of widening income gap has become more acute. In your government reports in recent years, you have said several times that the government wants to reverse the trend of the widening wealth gap in China. What step will the government take to resolve this problem so that more Chinese people will be truly sharing the fruits of China's reform and development?
          温家宝:关于缓解收入分配差距的问题,我想着重从四个方面入手:第一,提高城乡居民的收入,提高最低工资水平,使城乡居民的收入能与经济增长和劳动生产率的提高相适应。第二,调节收入分配。要限制高收入者的收入,特别是国有企业和国有金融企业高管人员的收入,要增加中等收入的比重。第三,建立健全社会保障制度。第四,保护合法收入和取缔非法收入。
          Wen: To ease the problem of income distribution gap, I believe that it is important to take steps in the following four areas. First, we will continue to increase the income of urban and rural residents and raise the level of minimum wage so that people's income would be able to rise in tandem with economic growth and the increase in productivity. Second, we will make adjustments to income distribution. We will further regulate the income of high-income groups, in particular the income of senior executives of state-owned enterprises and state-owned financial institutions. We will increase the proportion of middle-income groups. Third, we will further improve the social security system. Fourth, we will protect lawful incomes and resolutely ban illegal incomes.
          我以为在收入分配当中,特别应该把握好三点:首先,就是要为所有的人创造一个学习、就业和创业的均等条件,让他们在同一起跑线上起跑。其次,要关心弱势群体的生活。一个国家如果弱势群体生活状况得以改善,那么整个国家群众生活的状况也会得以改善。第三,要重视财政和收入分配制度的改革,使共同富裕建立在制度的基础之上。谢谢。
          To promote the equal distribution of income, I think that the following three points are very important: first, the government must create equal conditions for all in terms of education, employment and starting one's own businesses so that all people will get started from the same starting line; second, we must pay close attention to the wellbeing of the vulnerable groups in the society. I believe that if the living conditions of the venerable groups can be improved, in essence there will be a sweeping improvement of the living standards of all the people in the society; and third, we must continue to promote the reform of the fiscal system and income distribution system so as to put in place the institutional arrangements for us to achieve the goal of common prosperity.

ensix 发表于 2016-7-13 10:48:32

路透社记者:总理您好,我是路透社的记者。最后两个问题,第一个问题是关于您在政府工作报告中提到的地方债务的问题,您是怎么看待这个问题?到现在为止全国各地方政府的债务已经形成什么样的规模?在处理这个问题的过程中,你有什么想法呢?到底有多少债务会进行重组,还款的期限是否会延期?在应对这个问题过程中还有什么新的政策会出台? 第二个问题是关于大家很关心的重庆市发生的所谓“王立军事件”。王立军进入美国领事馆以后,中央的有关部门已经进行调查。您本人是怎么看待这个事件的?您觉得这一事件会不会影响中央政府对重庆市政府和市委领导的信任?谢谢。
          Reuters: I have two questions. You referred to the problem of local government debt in your government work report. I would like to get your personal perspective on this matter. How big exactly is the local government debt at the moment? What are your thoughts about addressing this problem? Will you consider reorganizing or reshuffling the local government debt? Will the central government consider extending the repayment maturity for the local government debt? Will the government consider issuing new policies in the process of handling this issue? The second question is about the Wang Lijun incident, which has occurred in Chongqing. I have noticed that the relevant governmental departments of China have conducted investigation into this matter after Wang Lijun entered the U.S. Consulate. How do you see this matter? Will this matter affect the trust or confidence of the central government in the leaderships of Chongqing municipal government and CPC Chongqing municipal committee?
          温家宝:关于地方政府债务问题,我想明确地告诉你以下几点:第一,中国政府债务的负担率和赤字率目前处于较低的水平,低于许多发达国家和新兴经济体。第二,政府性债务的水平是可控的、安全的。2010年,我们主动审计了地方债务,总规模为10.7万亿。2011年,新增债务仅有3亿,其中新举债21536亿,偿债21533亿。第三,对于地方债务的处置,我们将妥善处理存量,严格控制增量。对存量,主要是通过分类管理、区别对待、逐步化解的原则加以处置;对于增量,今后所有的地方债务,都必须列入财政预算和决算,接受同级人民代表大会的监督。第四,在处理地方债务上,因为大量的债务形成的还是优质资产,有现金流和收益。对于这样的企业,我们将通过它的收益来进行偿还。对于公益性项目,要通过政府,包括中央政府和地方政府负责偿还。我可以负责地告诉你,我们去年已经成功地偿还了所有义务教育阶段学校的债务。当然,在偿还地方债务中,我们也会采取市场化的办法。比如资产处置、项目转让和股权出售。总之,我们会认真对待地方债务,绝不会让它干扰中国的建设。谢谢。
          Wen: On local government debt, I would like to make the following points: first, the debt-to-GDP and budget-deficit-to-GDP ratios in China are at a fairly low level. They are both lower than those of many developed countries and emerging market economies; second, the government debt level in China is at a controllable and safe level. In 2010, we audited local government debts, which stood at RMB10.7 trillion. By the end of 2011, the volume of local government debt only increased by RMB300 million. In 2011, a total of RMB2,153.6 billion of new loans were made and a total of RMB2,153.3 billion of debt was repaid; third, in the handling of the local government debt, we will properly handle the debt stock and strictly control the increase of government debt. We will properly handle the outstanding local government debt in a step-by-step manner by classifying the debt into different categories and managing them accordingly. For any incremental debt, all the local government debt must be incorporated into the local government budget and final accounts subject to the supervision of people's congresses at the same level; fourth, the majority of local government debt is in the form of high-quality assets with stable cash flows and promising returns. The debt of such projects can be repaid by the returns made from those projects. For public welfare projects, both the central and local governments will find ways for repayment. I can tell you responsibly that last year we have been able to pay off the debts of the schools engaging in compulsory education. At the same time, we will let the market play a role in handling the local government debt through such ways as assets disposal, project transfer and equity sales. In a word, we will take the matter of local government debt very seriously and we will not allow it to adversely affect China's development.
          王立军事件发生以后,引起社会的高度关注,国际社会也十分关注。我可以告诉大家,中央高度重视,立即责成有关部门进行专门调查。目前调查已经取得进展,我们将以事实为依据,以法律为准则,严格依法办理。调查和处理的结果一定会给人民以回答,并且经受住法律和历史的检验。
          The Wang Lijun incident has received high attention from the people in China and from the international community. I would like to tell you that the central authorities have taken this matter very seriously. After the incident took place, the central authorities immediately instructed the related departments to launch an investigation into this matter. So far progress has been made in the investigation. We will handle this issue in strict accordance with the law and on the basis of actual facts. As far as the results of the investigation and how this matter is handled are concerned, an answer must be given to the people and the results of the investigation should be able to withstand the test of the law and the history.
          多年来,重庆市历届政府和广大人民群众,为改革建设事业付出了很大的努力,也取得了明显的成绩。但是,现任重庆市委和市政府必须反思,并认真从王立军事件中吸取教训。
          Over the years, the successive governments of Chongqing and the people in Chongqing have made tremendous efforts to promote reform and development in Chongqing and they have accomplished remarkable achievements in this regard. The current party committee and municipal government of Chongqing must seriously reflect on the Wang Lijun incident and draw lessons from this incident.
          我在这里想讲一段话。建国以来,在党和政府的领导下,我国的现代化建设事业取得了巨大的成就,但是我们也走过弯路,有过教训。党的十一届三中全会,特别是中央作出关于正确处理若干历史问题的决议以来,确立了解放思想、实事求是的思想路线和党的基本路线,并且做出了改革开放这一决定中国命运和前途的重大抉择。历史告诉我们,一切符合人民利益的实践,都要认真吸取历史的经验教训,并且经受住历史和实践的考验。这个道理全国人民懂得。因此,我们对未来抱有信心。
          I would also add some comments here. Since the founding of the People's Republic of China, under the leadership of our party and the government, we have made remarkable achievements in advancing our modernization drive, yet at the same time, we have taken some detours and learned hard lessons. Since the 3rd plenary session of the 11th CPC Central Committee, in particular, since the central authorities took the decision on correctly handling relevant historical issues, we have established the line of thinking that we should free our mind and seek truth from facts and we have formulated the basic guideline of our party, in particular we have taken the decision of conducting reform and opening-up in China, a decision crucial for China's destiny and future. What had happened shows that any practice we take must be based on the experiences and lessons we have gained from history and must serve people's interest and that any practice we take must be able to withstand the test of history and the reality. I believe that the people fully recognize this point and I have full confidence in our future.
          我认真没有敷衍地回答了记者朋友的每一个问题,整整三个小时了。是不是可以结束了?
          I have given serous answers to all the questions from the journalists and none of my answers is a perfunctory one. It's been three hours and I suppose we could call it the end of our press conference. Thank you.
          李肇星:好,今天会议到此结束。感谢温总理,谢谢各位记者朋友。
          温家宝:谢谢大家,再见。
页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 英语听力练习:2012年两会温家宝总理记者会(视频)